miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Aplicación en el aula 30 /3 de Ana C Textos

SITUATION 1

TOPIC: Meeting An Old Schoolmate After A Long Long Time

Start dramatising from here:

YOU: I´m walking along the street watching at the windows shops and suddenly at a short distance I watch someone coming closer towards me and I say:

Gosh!, That guy coming towards me reminds me of ……… , oh, come on! I think it is …… , fuck me! But of course it is, FELIPEEEEE!, MAN, Remember me?

FELIPE: Yeah, man! That´s great! Holy shit! I´m so happy to see you!
How long has it …..? 10 years at the least ! Come here and give me a big big hug!

















Situation 2

TOPIC: A hug of obligation: meeting your boss accidentally.

YOU: Uf! It´s damned bloody Christmas again! …. One more year doing some shopping for New Year´s Eve fucking party!

I´m screwed up again, ……… always the same old shit! Buying silly hats, noisy party blowers, confetti, coloured paper strips…. everything ! And later, …. nobody pays me .. fucking bastards!

(suddenly you come up against a woman and you say)
Ups! Sorry! I didn´t see you !

YOUR BOSS: RAMÍREZ! It´s you! What a surprise! Nice to see you!

YOU: Hi, boss, Glad to see you ! I´m surprised too!

YOUR BOSS: Buying silly things , don´t you? Come on, guy! Give me a hug, it´s Christmas after all!




















Situation 3

TOPIC: I´m a lottery winner!!!!

YOU: Hi, guys! I´m fucking sleepy damned bloody Monday, shit!
I´m crazy about being fucking rich ….. not to get back this fucking office again!

Ah! I see, …… the boss has not come in yet , eh, guys?
Well, well, I ´m gonna look on Internet if I´m this week fucking eurowinner!

Let, see! Come on, come on … in : (typing) Lo te rias y A pu es tas del Es ta do ,

Oh Shit! Who bloody bastard has used my computer? You know I warned you not to touch it!

OK, OK, here it goes ……, good! Here we are!
Let´s see the winning numbers ….

15, 57, 43, 8, 12, and the stars are 6 and 9 !!!!

Wow! But this is my series, Gosh! I´m RICH, RICH ! Common guys, Give me a big, big hug!!!!!!



No hay comentarios: